Expert Software has had an organic and constant growth since its establishment, specializing in the creation of custom systems and applications for businesses. In the company’s portfolio there are also its own products such as Expert Supplier, a B2B platform with support for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) currently used by over 3500 companies both in the country and abroad.
We also work with several retail chains for which we create complex systems, such as the case of the Auchan Romania Reporting System, the platform that extracts data from most of the client’s systems in order to provide operational reports to the entire company.
The high complexity of the applications developed and the demands imposed by the retail, pharmaceutical and automotive industries were the factors that defined us as a team of very good professionals who deliver the promised quality on time.
At this moment we want 3-4 more PHP programmers to join us to increase the teams dealing with digitization projects, such as Electronic Procurement System, Contract Management and Billing, Advanced Reporting and other services provided by our electronic communication platform, Expert Supplier.
Our new colleagues will have to:
– know the PHP programming language – junior/intermediate level (working with Symfony is an advantage)
– to have knowledge of databases – junior/medium level (preferably MySQL and nice to have Oracle)
– to understand teamwork and to contribute with a proactive attitude
Below are some reasons why we think you would like to join our team:
– we work with the latest technologies, such as Symfony 4, Angular 12, Oracle, Mysql 8, ExtJs, etc..
– we often face large volumes of data (e.g. Tera database) which is a challenge in itself in terms of the necessary optimizations.
– desi lucram cu tehnologii web nu facem site-uri de prezentare, ne concetram pe produse complexe, reutilizabile
– although we work with web technologies, we do not make presentation sites, we focus on complex, reusable products
– competitive salary
– health card with “Extra” subscription to Sanador;
– team building, Christmas party, board games;
– gaming room;
– fruit, coffee and water;
– modern office near the metro (319C Independence Square, Trust Center, 1st floor – near Petrache Poenaru station);
– part-time remote working, with a choice of several options, up to one day in the office every two weeks